If you are seeking high-calibre women candidates for a public sector board vacancy, please contact the Ministry's Nominations Service.
The answers to the following questions will help us to identify suitable candidates for your vacancy:
- What is the name of the board?
- What skills and experiences are required?
- How many roles are you seeking candidates for?
- Is the vacancy being publicly advertised?
- What are the details about the specific vacancy?
- What is the location of organisation and where are meetings held?
- What is the frequency and duration of meetings?
- What is the process and policy for remuneration and/or reimbursement for the board?
- What is the start date and term of the role?
- Do you want us to contact the women we identify from our database before we pass on their names to you?
- What is the closing date and time for nominations?